from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Affectedly refined or dainty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of mince.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That minces; characterized by primness or affected nicety.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Speaking or walking affectedly or with caution; affectedly elegant and nice; simpering.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. affectedly dainty or refined
Sorry, no etymologies found.