from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who gathers, reports, or edits news.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A reporter; a person in the profession of providing news.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who brings news.
- n. A man who distributes or sells newspapers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man who sells or delivers newspapers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who investigates and reports or edits news stories
news + -man (Wiktionary)