from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The practice of predicting the future through interpretation of dreams.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Divination by the interpretation of dreams.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Divination by means of dreams.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Divination through dreams; the art of taking omens from dreams.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. divination through the interpretation of dreams
Greek oneiros, dream + -mancy.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From oneiro- + -mancy. (Wiktionary)