from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and pants buttoned together at the waist.
- n. Slang A boy or man who is considered weak or effeminate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Weak, timid, effeminate, ineffectual.
- n. A children's undergarment composed, in part, of panties attached to a waistband.
- n. An ineffectual, weak, or timid person, especially a boy or young man; a sissy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
Sorry, no etymologies found.