from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal The act or practice of amorously embracing, kissing, and caressing one's partner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of pet.
- n. The act of stroking or fondling an animal.
- n. The act of kissing, stroking, etc., a person in a sexual manner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
Sorry, no etymologies found.