from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Behaving as if mentally unbalanced; very eccentric.
- adj. Whimsical; prankish.
- adj. Slang Intoxicated; drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. behaving in an eccentric manner, as though led by pixies.
- adj. whimsical
- adj. drunk
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. naughtily or annoyingly playful
- adj. very drunk
From pixie.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From pixy, with ending as in titillated. (Wiktionary)