from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Arrogant; disdainful.
- adj. Highly pleased; elated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Full of pride; haughty, arrogant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of pride; haughty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of pride; insolent; scornful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy
- adj. joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success
From pride + -ful. (Wiktionary)