from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of proceeding.
- n. The course of procedure in the prosecution of an action at law. (Can we date this quote?) Blackstone.
- n. The published record of its action, or of things done at its meetings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a written account of what transpired at a meeting
- n. (law) the institution of a sequence of steps by which legal judgments are invoked
Sorry, no etymologies found.