from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Matter-of-fact and dry; prosaic.
- adj. Dull; commonplace.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unpoetic (of speech or writing); dull and unimaginative.
- adj. Behaving in a dull way (of a person); boring, tedious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to prose; like prose.
- adj. Dull and tedious in discourse or writing; prosaic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like prose; prosaic; hence, dull; tedious; tiresome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking wit or imagination
From prose.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From prose + -y. (Wiktionary)