from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Arousing little or no interest or curiosity; boring.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Arousing little or no interest; boring or uneventful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not interesting; not capable of exciting interest, or of engaging the mind or passions: as, an uninteresting story or poem.
- Synonyms Dull, tiresome, tedious, wearisome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. arousing no interest or attention or curiosity or excitement
- adj. characteristic or suggestive of an institution especially in being uniform or dull or unimaginative
From un- + interesting. (Wiktionary)