from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To fill again.
- n. A product packaged to replace the used contents of a container.
- n. A second or subsequent filling.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A filling after the first.
- n. A product containing materials to replace those used up by a piece of equipment.
- v. To fill up once again.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To fill, or become full, again.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To fill again.
- n. Something used to refill a thing or place that has been emptied.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. fill something that had previously been emptied
- n. a prescription drug that is provided again
- n. a commercial product that refills a container with its appropriate contents
From re- ("again") + fill (noun) (Wiktionary)
From re- ("again") + fill (verb) (Wiktionary)