from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of rebuking or censuring; reproval.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act, or an expression, of criticism, censure or condemnation; reprimand
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Reproof; censure; blame; disapproval.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of reprehending; reproof; censure; blame.
- n. Synonyms Monition, etc. See admonition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an act or expression of criticism and censure
Sorry, no etymologies found.