from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To sculpture; to carve or engrave.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To sculpture; to carve; to engrave.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cut; carve; engrave; sculpture.
- To flense, flay, or take the skin and blubber from, as a seal.
- n. The skin of a seal removed with the blubber adhering to it.
- Abbreviations of the Latin sculpsit, he (or she) engraved or carved (it): also sc. and sculps.
- of sculptor;
- of sculptural
- of sculpture.
See sculptor. (Wiktionary)