from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A one-wheeled car for a single passenger, attached to the side of a motorcycle.
- n. A cocktail combining brandy, an orange-flavored liqueur, and lemon juice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A one-wheeled attachment to a motorcycle to allow for a separate seat for a passenger or cargo space.
- n. A cocktail made with cognac (or brandy), triple sec liqueur, and lemon juice.
- adj. A sidecar file is a file which stores data, such as metadata, which is not supported by the source file format.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cocktail made of orange liqueur with lemon juice and brandy
- n. conveyance consisting of a small carrier attached to the side of a motorcycle
Sorry, no etymologies found.