from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, forming, or of the nature of a skeleton.
- adj. Attached to or formed by a skeleton.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to the skeleton
- adj. haggard, cadaverous, emaciated or gaunt
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the skeleton.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a skeleton, in the widest sense; forming or formed by a skeleton; entering into the composition of a skeleton; sclerous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or forming or attached to a skeleton
- adj. very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
From skeleton + -al. (Wiktionary)