from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Jagged; rough: scraggy cliffs.
- adj. Bony and lean: a scraggy cat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Rough and irregular; jagged.
- adj. Lean or thin, scrawny.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Rough with irregular points; scragged.
- adj. Lean and rough; scragged.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having an irregular, broken surface; rough with irregular points; rugged; scragged.
- Lean; thin; bony; poor; scrawny.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a sharply uneven surface or outline
- adj. being very thin
Sorry, no etymologies found.