from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly Southern U.S. Coleslaw.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Coleslaw.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Sliced cabbage served as a salad, cooked or uncooked.
- p. p. of slee, to slay.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete (Scotch) form of slow.
- n. Sliced cabbage, served cooked or uncooked as a salad.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. basically shredded cabbage
Sorry, no etymologies found.