from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. At times; now and then.
- adv. Obsolete At some previous time; formerly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. former; sometime
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Formerly; sometime.
- adv. At times; at intervals; not always; now and then; occasionally.
- adj. Former; sometime.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- At times; now and then: as, I am sometimes at leisure; sometimes he plays Hamlet, and sometimes Othello.
- At one time; at or for a certain time in the past; formerly; once; sometime.
- Same as sometime.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. on certain occasions or in certain cases but not always
From some + times. (Wiktionary)