from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Afflicted with spavin: a spavined horse.
- adj. Marked by damage, deterioration, or ruin: a junkyard full of spavined vehicles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having spavin (said of a horse).
- adj. Old, worn out, obsolete (said figuratively of a person).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affected with spavin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected with spavin; hence, figuratively, halting; crippled; very lame or limping.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of horses) afflicted with a swelling of the hock-joint
Sorry, no etymologies found.