from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an object used for spraying, e.g. a spray bottle
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One that sprays; any instrument for vaporizing and spraying liquids.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which discharges spray; specifically, one of a large class of machines for applying liquid insecticides or fungicides to plants, consisting of a pneumatic or hydraulic force-pump and a suitable reservoir and discharge-nozle or spray-tip.
- n. A device or apparatus for making into a fine mist or spray the particles of liquid fuel which are to forma hydrocarbon vapor to be burned in internal-combustion motors.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a worker who applies spray to a surface
- n. a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
Sorry, no etymologies found.