from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the property of sticking or adhering; adhesion
- n. warmth and humidity, as on a muggy day
- n. the tendency to stay the same despite changes in the economy
- n. the presence of unique attributes that make a product indisposable and valuable to its owner
- n. a research measure that captures the extent to which viewers wish to spend more time looking at or reading a print ad.
- n. an overemotional attachment to others; clinging in interpersonal relations; difficulty with ending conversations
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being sticky.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The property of being sticky, adhesive, or tenacious; viscousness; glutinousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of sticking to a surface
sticky + -ness (Wiktionary)