from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being ponderous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being ponderous; ponderosity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Ponderous character or quality; ponderosity; weight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an oppressive quality that is laborious and solemn and lacks grace or fluency
- n. the property of being large in mass
ponderous + -ness (Wiktionary)