from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A prostitute, especially one who solicits in the streets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone walking in the street; an average citizen.
- n. A prostitute who looks for customers on the streets and in other public places.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A common prostitute who walks the streets to find customers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who walks the streets; a pedestrian.
- n. A common prostitute who walks the streets at night.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
From street + walker. (Wiktionary)