from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. straying off from a course or way
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A wandering about or going astray; digression.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A wandering; deviation; digression.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern)
- n. a message that departs from the main subject
Noun of action form from verb divagate, from Latin verb divagare + noun of action suffix -ion, from Latin suffix -io. (Wiktionary)