from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being sweet or sugary.
- n. A pleasant disposition; kindness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sweet (in any sense of the adjective); gratefulness to the taste or to the smell; agreeableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being sweet, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of giving pleasure
- n. a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- n. the taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
- n. the property of tasting as if it contains sugar
sweet + -ness (Wiktionary)