from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who talks, especially a loquacious or garrulous person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who talks, especially one who gives a speech, or is loquacious or garrulous.
- n. A talk show; a talk-show host; an all-talk radio station.
- n. A popular topic of conversation.
- n. A talking point.
- n. A stripped-down version of a MUD which is designed for talking, that predates instant messengers; a kind of early chat room.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who talks; especially, one who is noted for his power of conversing readily or agreeably; a conversationist.
- n. A loquacious person, male or female; a prattler; a babbler; also, a boaster; a braggart; -- used in contempt or reproach.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who talks; especially, one who talks to excess.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous)
talk + -er. (Wiktionary)