from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past of thread.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Third.
- transitive v. To pass through in the manner of a thread or a needle; to make or find a course through; to thread.
- transitive v. To make or effect (a way or course) through something.
- n. Thread; continuous line.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as thread.
- Same as thread.
- A Middle English or dialectal form of third.
Sorry, no etymologies found.