from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state or quality of being transient.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being transient, temporary, brief or fleeting.
- n. An impermanence that suggests the inevitability of ending or dying.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being transient; transientness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Transientness; also, that which is transient or fleeting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an impermanence that suggests the inevitability of ending or dying
- n. the attribute of being brief or fleeting
From transient + -ence (Wiktionary)