from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A disposition or apparent disposition to fight, especially fiercely.
- n. Ferociously cruel actions or behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being truculent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being truculent; savageness of manners; ferociousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being truculent; savageness of manners and appearance; ferociousness; ferocity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. obstreperous and defiant aggressiveness
Latin truculentia. (Wiktionary)