from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not disturbed; calm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not disturbed or agitated
- adj. calm
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Free from disturbance or interruption; not molested or hindered: as, undisturbed with company or noise; undisturbed friendly relations.
- Not agitated; hence, free from perturbation of mind; calm; tranquil; placid; serene; composed: as, undisturbed by danger.
- Synonyms Quiet, peaceful, unmoved, unruffled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. untroubled by interference or disturbance
Sorry, no etymologies found.