from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Failing to give due care or attention; inattentive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lacking awareness; oblivious
- adj. failing to remember or recognize a fact
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not mindful; not heedful; not attentive: regardless; heedless; careless; as, unmindful of laws; unmindful of health or of duty.
- Synonyms Careless, inattentive (to), heedless, unobservant, negligent, forgetful, unheedful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not mindful or attentive
- adj. (followed by `to' or `of') lacking conscious awareness of
Sorry, no etymologies found.