from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not duly attentive.
- adj. Marked by unintentional lack of care. See Synonyms at careless.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not intentional; not on purpose; not conscious
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not turning the mind to a matter; heedless; careless; negligent; inattentive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not properly attentive; heedless; careless; negligent.
- Unconscious; unintentional; accidental.
- Synonyms Inattentive, unobservant, thoughtless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. happening by chance or unexpectedly or unintentionally
Sorry, no etymologies found.