from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not alert to danger or deception.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking caution as a result of naïveté or inexperience
- adj. Unprepared; not watchful
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not vigilant against danger; not wary or cautious; unguarded; precipitate; heedless; careless.
- adj. Unexpected; unforeseen; unware.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not wary; not vigilant against danger; not cautious; unguarded; precipitate; heedless; careless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not alert to danger or deception
From un- + wary. (Wiktionary)