from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a vulture.
- adj. Rapacious; predatory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to vultures.
- adj. Predaceous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a vulture; resembling a vulture in qualities or looks
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a vulture; of or pertaining to the Vulturinæ.
- Characteristic of a vulture, as in scenting carrion. Also vulturish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. living by preying on other animals especially by catching living prey
Sorry, no etymologies found.