from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A freshwater food and game fish (Stizostedium vitreum) of North America, having large staring eyes. Also called dory2, walleyed pike.
- n. Exotropia.
- n. An eye affected with exotropia. Often used in the plural.
- n. An eye with a light-colored iris or white or opaque cornea.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One or a pair of sideways-looking misaligned eyes.
- n. An unusually pale eye.
- n. A species of gamefish, Sander vitreus, native to the Northern U.S. and Canada with pale, reflective eyes.
Back-formation from walleyed.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
wall + eye (Wiktionary)