from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A pungent perennial Eurasian herb (Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum) of the mustard family, growing in freshwater ponds and streams and used in salads and as a garnish.
- n. Any of several related aquatic plants.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A perennial European herb, Nasturtium officinale, that grows in freshwater streams; used in salads and as a garnish.
- n. A similar plant, Nasturtium microphyllum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of a moderate yellow-green color that is greener and deeper than moss green and yellower and darker than pea green
- n. cresses that grow in clear ponds and streams
- n. any of several water-loving cresses
Sorry, no etymologies found.