from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of work.
- n. A mechanism or machine; the means by which something happens.
- n. A factory or similar collection of buildings
- n. Everything or everything that is available or possible; especially, all available toppings on food. (Always preceded by the.)
- n. An act associated with moral or religious standing.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. buildings for carrying on industrial labor
- n. the internal mechanism of a device
- n. everything available; usually preceded by `the'
- n. performance of moral or religious acts
Sorry, no etymologies found.