from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number six.
- n. MI6; the agency or a particular agent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one more than five; denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units; -- representing the number six as an Arabic numeral.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
Sorry, no etymologies found.