from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A room in which to sleep.
- adj. Sexually suggestive: a bedroom comedy; bedroom eyes.
- adj. Relating to or inhabited by commuters: bedroom suburbs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a room in a house where a bed is kept for sleeping
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A room or apartment intended or used for a bed; a lodging room.
- n. Room in a bed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Room in a bed; sleeping-room in bed.
- n. A room or apartment containing or intended to contain a bed; a sleeping-apartment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a room used primarily for sleeping
I mean the idea of an ocean view in bedroom is nice, but I feel like 90% of these arrangements look the same – a kind size bed with huge windows displaying the ocean and little space between the enormous bed and the windows themselves.
Behind the bedroom is a large gorgeous patio for lounging.
So, that what we now think of as a bedroom is a place that's dedicated to sleeping - they would use not only for sleeping, but also it would might where you'd have a little dinner party.
Also, in my bedroom is a little metal stool that Di sometimes uses as alight support in her photography.
Yes, breathtaking but I agree with Chris that the bedroom is a place for itself and not to be joined with another activity.
I like to start with our bedroom, not necessary the front room, because the bedroom is my favorite room in the house.
On July 13th 2008, kelsey cameron wrote: hey miley your bedroom is awesome we love you
Like many froufrou fashionistas, my bedroom is an extension of my wardrobe, and therefore has to be interesting, welcoming, and a little bit funky.
* Make sure that your bedroom is at a comfortable temperature during the night.
I have exactly one per bed, and for some reason my bedroom is the coldest room in the house.