from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To enter.
- v. Of a broadcast, such as radio or television, to have a strong enough signal to be able to be received well.
- v. To join or enter; to begin playing with a group.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. to come or go into
- v. come into fashion; become fashionable
- v. take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal
- v. to insert between other elements
- v. be received
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.