from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To be discovered, be revealed.
- v. To be published, be issued.
- v. To make a formal debut in society.
- v. To end up or result.
- v. To walk onto the field at the beginning of an innings.
- v. To come out of the closet.
- v. To be deducted from.
- v. To leave out of, exit from.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take a place in a competition; often followed by an ordinal
- v. come out of
- v. bulge outward
- v. be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- v. come off
- v. to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
- v. result or end
- v. break out
- v. make oneself visible; take action
- v. be issued or published
- v. appear or become visible; make a showing
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.