from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being confidential.
- n. Something told in confidence; a secret.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the state or attribute of being secret; privacy.
- n. discretion in keeping secret information.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being confidential; specifically, in law, the relation existing between a client and his counsel or agent, or between husband and wife, or a ward and his guardian, etc., in reference to the trust placed in one by the other. See confidential relation, under confidential, and privileged communication, under communication.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being secret
- n. discretion in keeping secret information
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Volunteers must be at least 25 years old, maintain confidentiality and submit to a background check. 703-219-2193, firstname.lastname@example.org.
And that CENSUS places a upper CAP on income reported for high income group to maintain confidentiality?
Overall, the number of transactions in which confidentiality is the legal default is relatively small compared to the total number of transactions in the United States.
Despite obstacles in confidentiality and the rusted lines of communication that had thwarted deep collaboration in the past, McGrath and Brice hit on a way to kill two birds with one stone: find children suitable placements and keep them in the same school.
ESP only makes sense where confidentiality is desired.
Volunteers must be at least 25, maintain confidentiality and submit to a background check. 703-219-2193, email@example.com.
People, for good reason, will not reveal sensitive information about themselves or their businesses unless confidentiality is assured — preferably by law.
The duty of confidentiality is both statutory and a common law duty, and breaches are treated very seriously.
The resulting lack of privacy and confidentiality is putting at risk the freedom of confession, the freedom of speech as well as the work of doctors, helplines, lawyers and journalists.
Most companies now are facing a dilemma on how to maintain confidentiality of company info.