from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- n. A stream of air applied in a similar way.
- n. The application of a douche.
- n. An instrument for applying a douche.
- transitive v. To cleanse or treat by means of a douche.
- intransitive v. To cleanse or treat oneself with a douche.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A jet or current of water or vapour directed upon some part of the body to benefit it medicinally (especially in reference to vaginal irrigation.)
- n. Something that produces the jet or current in the previous sense.
- n. A syringe used for that process.
- n. A douche bag.
- v. To use a douche.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A jet or current of water or vapor directed upon some part of the body to benefit it medicinally; a douche bath.
- n. A syringe.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To apply a douche to.
- n. A jet or current of water or vapor applied to some part or a particular organ of the body, as in a bath or for medicinal purposes.
- n. An instrument for administering such a jet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. irrigation with a jet of water or medicated solution into or around a body part (especially the vagina) to treat infections or cleanse from odorous contents
- v. direct a spray of water into a bodily cavity, for cleaning
- n. a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for vaginal lavage and enemas
But then everyone, even 40-year-olds, started to use the term douche.
Once upon a time, the word douche meant a very specific substrata jackass.
And BS, if you can use the term douche as often as you do, why worry about being negative about douches?
Now I don't condone anger or violence, or even the use of the term douche bag, but what could possibly be the big deal, and why would someone feel the need to freak out over a simple request to cut an unnecessarily running engine in this day and age?
Among the war room heroes are such noble creatures as Warren Kinsella, a fellow whose name has appeared in more than one paragraph adjacent to the term douche bag.
Anyone calling Cory a "douche" is welcome at my house for beers, because he's ... well ... a douche!
I'm starting to get the feeling that some douche is flooding this site with requests.
The douche is strong in congressman Hill, or in using Yoda voice,
Trolls (with typos) are target practice what fucking douche is posting this bullshit on MCS its actually worse than all the conservative pictures combined
BTW this douche is part of the "birther" group nut jobs .. you know the people who question President Obama's birth place .. google his name!