from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A robe worn for lounging or before dressing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An item of clothing often made from cotton or another absorbent material, in the form of a long open robe with a belt to tie it around the middle and fasten it securely; often worn over pyjamas.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a light gown, such as is used by a person while dressing; a study gown.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A loose and easy gown or robe worn while making the toilet or when in dishabille.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a robe worn before dressing or while lounging
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.