from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A room, as in a theater, for changing costumes or clothes and applying makeup.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A room in a theatre etc in which performers may change costume and apply makeup
- n. A small room adjoining a domestic bedroom where people may dress or undress in privacy
- n. A changing room
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an apartment appropriated for making one's toilet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A room, as one opening from a bedroom, intended to be used for dressing: as, the dressing-rooms of a theater.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a room in which you can change clothes
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.