from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Isolated; excluded; estranged.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of alienate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. socially disoriented.
- adj. having become indifferent or hostile to one's peers or social group.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Mentally astray; demented.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. caused to be unloved
- adj. socially disoriented
Sorry, no etymologies found.