from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. detached; not connected or joined.
- adj. estranged; living apart but not divorced.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of separate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected by the action denoted by the verb separate; specifically, obtained (as milk or cream) by the centrifugal method (which see).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. spaced apart
- adj. separated at the joint
- adj. being or feeling set or kept apart from others
- adj. no longer connected or joined
Sorry, no etymologies found.