from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a baron or barony.
- adj. Suited for or befitting a baron; stately and grand: a baronial mansion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. belonging or relating to a baron or barons
- adj. suitable for a baron
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to a baron or a barony.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a baron or a barony, or to the order of barons: as, baronial possessions; the baronial dignity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. impressive in appearance
Sorry, no etymologies found.