from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To explode or be destroyed by explosion.
- v. To cause (something or someone) to explode, or to destroy (something) or maim or kill (someone) by means of an explosion.
- v. To inflate or fill with air.
- v. To enlarge or zoom in.
- v. To fail disastrously.
- v. To become popular very quickly.
- v. To suddenly get very angry.
- v. To relatively quickly become much more fat or rotund.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make large
- v. exaggerate or make bigger
- v. to swell or cause to enlarge,
- v. burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- v. fill with gas or air
- v. get very angry and fly into a rage
- v. add details to
- v. cause to burst with a violent release of energy
Sorry, no etymologies found.