from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A forceful emergence from a restrictive condition or situation.
- n. A sudden manifestation or increase, as of a disease; an outbreak.
- n. A breakdown of statistical data.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An escape from prison
- n. An escape from any restrictive or confining situation
- n. An outbreak
- n. A breakdown of statistics; a detailed view of component parts
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an escape from jail
Sorry, no etymologies found.